Saturday, December 31, 2011

Roswell Artifacts

I thought it was time to make what information I have on the Roswell debris field artifacts totally public. All the information about the metal artifacts can be viewed at http://www.geosights.net/roswell.htm

Are the artifacts extraterrestrial in origin? I don't know for sure. The artifacts came from the area described by witnesses in 1947 as a field of metallic debris, the remnants of something that exploded over the old Foster ranch.

 I'm a scientist and making claims based on limited data is not good science. The absolute truth is more testing is required to make positive identification.

Someone or some group has an interest in the artifacts. I say this because a sample has disappeared from a Fed Ex package in route to a university lab, my house was laser tagged from across the field through my backyard straight into my living room, my friends residence in another city was laser tagged, ransacked and a data disc was stolen containing information about the artifacts. There are a few other things that have happened which seem to indicate my cell phone conversations are not exactly secure and neither is my computer. I'm normally not overly paranoid but I'm not exactly stupid either.

As I get more information on the artifacts it will be shared. No hype, no bold claims just good science and good straight facts.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment